Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 13

What I did for the day happened kind of randomly. I was at work and just started painting my finger nails with white out. I wasn't just slacking off, Molly and I were planning the Wednesday night activity for the kids and she was sitting at the computer, so I wasn't doing anything with my hands, so why not paint my fingernails? Than later my mom walked by and said "Angela, your fingernails look horrible!" (She never would have said it if she thought I was being serious with it.) She than said I should find a permanent marker and put dots on them. Molly (she did my right hand) and I took that to the next level and did a different design on each finger. We did a lightning bolt, smiley face, paw print, stripes, polka dots, a fish, an A for Angela, a flower, an E, and a star, one on each finger. Basically, my fingers look ridiculous! Than after we had been done for a while I suddenly remembered that doing my fingernails crazy was on my blog list and I hadn't decided what I was going to do for the day. Apparently it had already been done. It was fun. I love that my mom was encouraging me to be childish even before we realized it was for the blog.
I did, in fact, wear them the rest of the day. Even when I went out to see my friend Brittany and her family, I left my crazy fingernails on .








Angela Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment