Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 16

I've been out of town and staying out super late the last several days so that is why I haven't written, but worry not friend, I have not broken my one activity a day rule. Last Thursday, it was getting late and I still hadn't done anything off my list, when my friend who I haven't to in 6 months asked my if I wanted to spend the night to catch up. That's awfully convenient, because I missed her a lot, wanted to catch up, I still hadn't done anything for the day and it was on my list to catch up with an old friend! (The first two are the most important!)
It was so much fun! We just sat on her couch until three in the morning talking about what was going on in our lives and what had happened in the past 6 months. It was so good to hang out with her again and now we talk all the time!

I didn't get a picture of us, because we were to busy talking, but here is an old one of us!
Angela Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment