Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 2-The Pizza Shack

Well today I made homemade pizza! It was quite an adventure too!
Shall we start at the beginning?

My mom said we should make a double batch of the crust dough so we could make two pizzas! Sounds great right? It was...until I forgot to double the flour! It was SO gooey! Than we decided to make more and have three pizzas! The second batch of dough (second and third pizzas) was...well we dont really know what happened but it was to dry!

Regardless of our (this "our" of which I speak is my friend Jess and I) mistakes, all three pizza were good! Just know what to tweak next time!
I hate hate hate red sauce so I used white sauce, much to my dads dismay! I ALSO dont like meat, so it only had cheese on it! I am indeed the pickiest eater ever! Im okay with it!

It was quite fun! I was proud to have Jess as a cooking partner and my Mom as our tutor!
Thanks y'all!
Angela Ruth

1 comment:

  1. I loved it! You'll have to make it again 'cause practice makes perfect, you know. :)

    <3 Mom

    ReplyDelete