Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 5 - Gibberish

Tonight, My mom called and asked me to get drinks from QT on the way home from church, which is usual enough. My response however was not. I spoke in gibberish the whole time! Her first reply was "What!?", as any normal person's response would be. After another strew of nonsense went her way she began making up what I was saying to her. Her response to my gibberish was "Because we have another errand we have to run!" It was quite hysterical! I burst out laughing but continued the best I could. Our whole conversation lasted a whole 22 seconds.
That's when she said she couldn't understand me and hung up.
I don't blame her though. Not having any idea what someone is saying can be frustrating. Luckily I have a super cool mom, who called me back 30 seconds later laughing, because my dad told her what I was doing.




This one is posed but I didn't want y'all to miss out on the face she was making.
Now, I must defend my mom. My mom says "The church has bad reception and you're hard to understand anyway!" I love my parents! Ha
It was such a good day!
Angela Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment