Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 3-This Has Been Silly Songs With Daniel and Angela

Anyone catch that reference?
Today my brother and I wrote a silly song about things we love!

It was really fun actually! We wrote out some....interesting (that's being kind) lyrics that originally were about things we love but getting caught up in the whole rhyming thing made us veer a little bit. Than, my favorite part, we wrote out the music part. It was ALL Daniel. At least on the piano! We spent a good 45 minutes working out the kinks but we laughed the whole time! Than came my part: drums! Also amusing, but way more difficult because we managed to put it in crazy time!
I played connect the dots with Daniels freckles and found a heart! Isn't that how the famous people write songs?
Just in case you were wondering some of the things we wrote about in our song...We love Hanson, video games, 80's movies, Harrison Ford, not having homework, heavy metal music, family, friends, and most importantly God.
Angela Ruth


1 comment:

  1. So fun!! Y'all could go into the recording business! The Davidson family singers! (did you catch that reference since I caught your VeggieTales reference?) :)

    I want to know the lyrics :)

    ReplyDelete