Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 7 - Human table

Well Tuesday in worship the camp pastor did this thing called a human table. Ms. Molly (one of the other counselors) told me later that I should do that for my blog. (I still need a couple more things to complete my list). Later that day I was trying to think of something to do for the day so I figured we could do the table that day.
Here's what we did. It takes four people, we had Ms. Molly, Callie, Hannah, and me. Callie and Hannah are two of the fifth grade girls in Ms. Molly's group. You set up four chairs facing each other, than sit in them with your legs going out in every direction, so like everybody sits with their legs off the left side of their chair. Than you lay back so your head and back are on the person to the right of your legs, and hold hands in the middle. The next thing you have to do is have somebody else go around and take away all the chairs. There you have a human table! The bottom half of everybody's legs will be vertical but the rest of you horizontal. We had to have 3 tries but I think that was because of the size difference in the 4 of us. It was so much fun!

I don't have a picture from when we actually made the table, because I couldn't find my camera at the moment (typical), so I made this collage of the people who made the table with me.
From left to right you have Hannah, Callie, and Ms. Molly.

Angela Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment